7 Deer Park Drive,
Princeton Corporate Plaza
Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852
Cell: (732) 485-5428
- Companion diagnostics promote personalized medicine for the improvement of patient care.
- During drug development it helps to identify the patients who are likely to respond to a particular type of drug, hence it eliminates those who are susceptible to high levels of toxicity.
- Higher success rates, faster regulatory approval and lower the drug development costs.
OncoPath works closely with its partners to develop customized companion diagnostics tests to address a number of risks and challenges associated in drug development.
Services 1: Patient Stratification
- Stratification of patients based on their genomic content.
Services 2: Early Phase Biomarker Discovery
- Large-Scale Biomarker screening can be performed with different platforms depending on the scope of the project.
Services 3: Latter Phase Biomarker Validation
- Nucleic Acid Biomarkers discovered during early phase can be validated in more patents population.
Services 4: Monitoring cancer progression
- Biomarker monitoring services in order to detect genetic changes in an individual as a disease progresses.
- To provide important information regarding treatment efficacy.
Why OncoPath Genomics?
- More than 15 years of expertise in cancer genomics research.
- Reliable and cost effective services to support small business needs.
- High quality services with quick turn around time.
- World class bioinformatics support for your data analysis needs.