Daniel Notterman, M.A., M.D.
- Vice Dean for Research and Graduate Studies, Chief Scientific Officer, Professor, Penn State College of Medicine.
- Associate Vice President for Health Sciences Research, the Pennsylvania State University.
- Various executive positions at University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (UMDNJ).
- Published extensively in the areas of DNA microarray technology and solid tumors. Specialized in colon cancer
Joseph Aisner, M.D.
- Professor, Chief Medical Officer, Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey.
- Nationally-known oncologist
- Director, Thoracic Oncology Program
- > 200 peer-reviewed publications
John Langenfeld, M.D.
- Assoc. Professor, Dept. of Surgery, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey
- Thoracic surgeon with >15 years of expertise with lung cancer patients
- Chief, Thoracic Surgery, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Member of National Lung Screening Trial Research Team
Judith Amorosa, M.D.
- Vice Chair for Medical Education and Faculty Development, Dept. of Radiology, Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (RWJMS)
- Diagnostic Radiologist with >30 years of expertise in lung cancer and other chest diseases
- Principal Investigator: National Lung Cancer Screening Trial (NLST): A national multi-institutional study to evaluate for the efficacy of low dose screening helical CT relative to chest radiography as assessed by a reduction in lung cancer specific mortality in a high risk cohort
- Chief, Chest Radiology Education, Rutgers RWJMS, Diagnostic Radiology Residency.